micrologix_1100.rss project to .slc

illibilli

Hi there, as the title suggest I was hoping that someone could help me out a little bit.

I am currently updating an pallet trolley system from using photoeyes for postition control and discrete inputs on the vfd for Start/Stop/dir.

I have installed a Linear encoder on the trolleys track for postition control and feed it back into the (everybody calm down) micro850 PLC.

My next step is to use the abb´s acs380 Vdf embedded Modbus for Start/Stop/dir/speed and use the Micro850 as master.

I stumbled upon a RSLOGIX 500 Modbus RTU sample program for MicroLogix controllers at ABB´s web page. CCW has a converter for .slc to .ccw. How well that works, I have no idea.

I haven't used ABB´s products yet, I have used Yaskawa VFDs before and it is probably simmilar-ish, but I just wanted to check out the sample program.

if there is someone kind enough to save the .rss in .slc for me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks alot.

The conversion just made a mess :) , but it still helped. I will raise a toast for you Picklemon tonight. Skál í botn