FTview ME. question about recipe plus selector object

italo2008

Hi

In a graphic display of my Factorytalk view ME project I have a recipe plus selector object. In runtime, when I load that page (for example with a goto display button), always the first row of the selector is focused. Is there a way to choose an arbitrary row of the selector to be focused at the display load?

thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all. Is it possible to create a shared folder between my laptop and my PV+ 7- standard......2711P-T10C21D8S Series D? What I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. If I want to create a recipe in an excel spreadsheet on the network shared file), then download it to a PV+, does that require FTView...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Many years ago I programmed an Omron PLC and HMI and I was able to control which display was being shown on the HMI from the PLC. Is...
Replies
Views
I have a project with a PanelView Plus 7, to program. I have recently upgraded my FT View Studio to version 12. The end user has version 11, and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a PV7, using FTViewStudio v.12. When I load the .mer I get "?" instead of text. I haven't had this happen to me before when it comes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom