recipe plus selector - number of characters

italo2008

Hi all

In a graphic display in FTview I have put a recipe plus selector displaying the names of the units of my application. There's also a recipe plus button that allows user to rename the selected unit. In runtime, it seems that it's not possible to set a name more than 10 characters long. If I set a 15 character unit name and push recipe button, I see only the first 10 character and then " * " in the corresponding cell of the selector. Is there an option that I can change somewhere??

thanks...

Similar Topics

Hi In a graphic display of my Factorytalk view ME project I have a recipe plus selector object. In runtime, when I load that page (for example...
Replies
Views
I understand and using RecipePlus - Components in my application, but because the screen is small (7") I am trying to use two screens one for...
Replies
Views
Let's say we have device A,B, C, and each one has 10 recipes A1..A10, B1..10, C1..C10. Is there a way to create recipe1={A5,B6,C7}...
Replies
Views
I got an issue that I can't figure out to save my life. The download button that is included in the Recipe Plus Component in Factory Talk ME...
Replies
Views
for version FTV Studio 9 or above has anyone been able to export the recipe data in a CSV or other format from the Factory talk view Studio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom