Status codes

bb1fit

I have a program that has motor status codes in the logic. I have attached screen shots. I for the life of me do not see where these things go or what they do. I understand what they should do, but doing a cross reference yields nothing but the 3 mov instructions. Can anyone tell me how to use these? How do you set up an input to use these bits? Thanks...

Without knowing anything about your system, I would ~GUESS~ that the status code is being used by an HMI to indicate the motor status. Like when StatusCode = 0, the motor/machine is Gray (or whatever your "OFF" Color is), =1 is Green, =2 is Red, possibly flashing.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone ! Is there a list for status information codes in diagnostic viewer? I am getting s908 remote I/O Failure with status information...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am trying to run the 'SimpleSample' (https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/TF5100_TC3_NC_I/Resources/3438746891/.zip ) to understand the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have 3 servos for X,Y,Z axis controlled by Kinetix 5500. In Studio 5000 there is one Predefined tag in AXIS_CIP_DRIVE called...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom