Wonderware Intouch with RSLinx Gateway without OPCLink.

It looks like they've changed their security settings since he posted that 3 years ago. I doubt the file still exists at that link even with the correct username/password.

What is the name of "user" and "password"

If you have credentials to the Wonderware Developer Network, the Device Integration Servers can be downloaded there.

I'd strongly recommend that you contact your local Wonderware Distrubitor. They are your first line of support. They can also assist with any of your Wonderware needs.

advanced hmi OPC kepware

Hello, can somebody help me with my OPC problem. I downloaded a advanced HMI. I'm trying to read some value from my kepware opc server. I have added OpcComm component, and panel meter. Seems that OpcComm1 is connected to my OPC, but panelmeter is not showing the value. Problem with tag definition????