Monitoring system uptime

Reekki

hello!

I have a little question about monitoring system uptime.

So i want to monitor my activated coil uptime and reset the time indicator when the same coil deactivates. I haven't found solution this for yet and now i've found a function block called RTC, but i dont want that date to be shown in my UI.

So is there any same kind of function block which shows elapsed time when my coil is activated or better solution for monitoring systems uptimes?

Im using CODESYS 3.5 environment and ladder.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am an electrical engineering intern who recently received a project that is definitely a bit over my head, and I could use some...
Replies
Views
Hi! My client has requested an energy monitoring system with a capability of entering production of each machine by the operator. The system must...
Replies
Views
I am commissioning VMS installed at NTPC and we are using XM120 as dynamic measurement module and XM441 as relay extension module. The problem I...
Replies
Views
I want to monitor the parameters of my systems on the web. I am using S7-314IFM as controller and my computer as a HMI. The communication link is...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, in my new project have to use energy monitoring device Installation pretty much simple ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom