Siemens CPU 416-2 ( EXTF & BUS2F - FAULT )

Sabari34

Hi all !!!

I'm new to siemens PLC & drive System.

Now I'm facing problem with one of our equipment which has Siemens PLC ( CPU 416-2 ) and continuously EXTF ( Solid red indication ) & BUS2F ( Blinking red indication ) is coming. Kindly guide me to troubleshoot this issue and also explain how to check the profibus communication healthiness.
Connected devices are
1, ET200M
2, Absolute encoder
3, Belt weigher controller & etc.

Thanks In advance

Regards
Sabari

Which of those three remote nodes on the Profibus network isn't working?

On Step7, I find troubleshooting PRofibus to be best done via the hardware configuration by going online with the PLC.

Similar Topics

Dear Sirs, I think I mis-identified which particular 416-2 PLC I am using where. I have two 6ES7416-2XK04-0AB0, and two 6ES7-2XN05-0AB0 PLC's...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across this kind of problem: I have 1215FC cpu with profinet and profibus devices. Because of one device, I would have to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom