PowerFlex 700 Comm Fault Action

rleon

Hi:

Can I make that the Comm Fault parameter (Comm Flt Action, parameter 10) of the DevieNet adapter 20-COMM-D only acts when the driver is in auto mode from MCC and not in manual mode (with the selector)?

For example, if the drive is in manual mode (with local buttons) with the MCC selector and loss communications, acts like "Hold Last", is the same to say "don't care about coms", but if in auto mode (remote) the driver acts with a stop because in remote mode I will not have the control if I loss communications.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Powerflex 700 VC (actually a number of them) all connected via RIO using a 20-COMM-R back to an SLC 5/03. I need to install a...
Replies
Views
I have a comm-e card installed in a powerflex 700 and I can view all parameters within studio 5000 (compactlogix) no problem but how do I access...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley Powerflex 700 VFD and I have replaced the 20-COMM-D Series B Communications Card 3 times and changed out the entire VFD...
Replies
Views
Good evening; im working with a PowerFlex700 and i need to e-stop the drive in case of a Communication Failure. The PF700 is connected to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I new at using the PF700 with the 20-COMM-E enternet comms. So far a have managed to successfully managed to setup a DDE link to read data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom