Duty / standby pump rotation control

nesby

Dear all,
I am doing a PLC program for 2 duty and 1 standby pump rotation control by using Mitsubishi Q series PLC.

The control sequence of the pump as:
First start: Pump 1 and pump 2 duty. Pump 3 Standby
Second start: Pump 2 and pump 3 duty. Pump 1 Standby
Third start: Pump 3 and pump 1 duty. Pump 2 Standby.
Then back to First start again.

I have designed the similar program in Zelio SR2 Smart relay with the helps of "counter" and "counter comparator" instructions. But I am wondering how to do the similar programming in Mitsubishi Q Series PLC.🤾

Pls advice. Thanks.

Hi. I'm doing a similar program with three pumps on duty and 1 standby on rotation basis per week on Zelio, is it okay if you could share your program.As i'm also very new on this programming field.

Thanks and looking for your reply.

If he hasn't posted his program after 5 years i doubt he is going to be much help to you !!

Do a search of the forum there is lots of posts on this subject.

Looking out for Pump rotation sequence program

thank you all for the response. but i'm looking out for a quick solution to the above atleast if someone who has done on Zelio SR2 OR SR3 so i can take the basic concept to modify the program. In the meantime shall search on the net as mentioned by you,

everyone wants the quick solution... but how are you going to learn? show them what you have tried already and if it doesn't work we can help you along..