Automatic door

G
Does someine have the program for an automatic door (like in supermarkets).

Thank you very much

As in the ones at the Kroger store?

Does someine have the program for an automatic door (like in supermarkets).
I do not have the program of which you ask. However, if you had to program something to do that, would the program be something like, input: See person, output: open door. If input no see person, then door not open or come shut if already open. Would that pretty much do it?

What PLC are you using?
Some PLC's have a function block specifically for Automatic Doors.
Look in your manual it is in the same section as the Stop Light fuction block.

I'd put a timer in for both see person and close door... If see person 0.25s open door, if no see person for 10s close door... The timer values would have to be played with, but that would keep the door from opening for junk signals and closing on people as they walk through. Of course then you have all the saftey stuff like a sensor for person in doorway, don't close door and door close motor over current, doorway jammed, don't close door...