sugar plant

Hello

My company planning to take a project to maintain sugar plant.

Now I collect some data before the survay about the plant.

1) brief about the sequence of operation
2)does it in usual SCADA/PLC OR DCS
3) Any special instruments

Please guys need your help

A lot more information needed
Are you looking to maintain an existing plant, upgrade controls, collect data.
What is the scope of the project

A lot more information needed
Are you looking to maintain an existing plant, upgrade controls, collect data.
What is the scope of the project

thank you for kind reply

We will upgrade control system for existing plant using S7-300 and SCADA system

so I need to know the kind of instruments ( flow,temp,level,....) or special transducers

are instruments usual HART or profibus or just analogue signal

Not being familiar with a sugar plant operation but sounds like you would want harsh duty on whatever style or type sensor you choose. When you say upgrade a system what does it currently have as far as sensors, I would start with a machine or plant layout to determine where my controls would be located, could be multiple locations depending on distance to sensors and actuators, assuming you understand the process you are wanting to control

Please take this with all due respect (speaking for myself) but this site isn't about someone else designing your systems for you. You need to have an understanding of what it is you are looking to achieve and at least a rough idea of how to get there. Simply stating that you want to "maintain sugar plant" and then expecting others to give you the rest of the details is basically asking someone else to do your job. If you don't have the skill set to design a system or even understand the needs, which is nothing to be ashamed about (I wouldn't have a clue what to do in your scenario) then you should be looking to hire someone or a company that does.
I do hope you or your company eventually find the answers you/they are looking for.
Best regards.

Please take this with all due respect (speaking for myself) but this site isn't about someone else designing your systems for you. You need to have an understanding of what it is you are looking to achieve and at least a rough idea of how to get there. Simply stating that you want to "maintain sugar plant" and then expecting others to give you the rest of the details is basically asking someone else to do your job. If you don't have the skill set to design a system or even understand the needs, which is nothing to be ashamed about (I wouldn't have a clue what to do in your scenario) then you should be looking to hire someone or a company that does.
I do hope you or your company eventually find the answers you/they are looking for.
Best regards.

thank you for resection.
I am asking about the industry not how to do the job? :)

Since you are going to do a site visit, you should gather the information you are asking there. No one here can give you accurate information, since most likely no one on this forum has visited the plant in question.

Make sure that when you visit the plant, there will be a person who knows the plant, current system and process available for the whole time. After that people here will probably be able to help you.

All this forum can suggest is methodology. We really can't give any specifics, as the others have mentioned.

Prior to the site visit I'd ask for:

Electrical drawings
Process P&ID
Functional Description
Any existing PLC logic
Screenshots of any existing SCADA

If you get none of those then you might be concerned. Especially the electrical drawings. The P&ID and FD can be derived again with some site observation if you have enough experience with the processes and equipment in use.

Take lots of photos if you are allowed. Both close up and standing back.