1769 CJC jumper compatible with 1756 card?

mylespetro

Hey everyone,

Ran into a bit of a hiccup today, we (I) forgot to order the CJC kit for a 1756 ControlLogix thermocouple card, and we need some ASAP. We found a 1769 CompactLogix thermocouple card at our office on a bench setup that does have two CJC jumpers, would these work with the 1756 card, or are they incompatible? Definitely won't forget ordering the jumpers again o_O (I definitely will)

Thanks!

I doubt they are. CJC's are typically specific to the device they are made for (different resistance values at different temperatures). You could check and see what part number comes with each device and if they are the same then they probably would work but if they are different then it won't work (it will miss-calibrate your device).