S7-400 // Step 7 v5.5 Help

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
If I go online via the PC Adapter, all the blocks are there and all is good.

If I go online via the CP-443 via IE, all the blocks then disappear.

It's not a big deal, it's just the IE is so much quicker.

Any ideas?

I am going online via the PC Adapter and all is well, if I then go online via the CP-443, the blocks disappear.

I can't really put a different way.

Here is my project:

2gt6k43.png

The highlighted is the offline project, if I go on-line via PC Adapter, then I still see them all.

If I then set my PG to IE and go online through the CP443 - they all disappear when i'm online.

How can I change this?

Those program folders are not associated with the CPU, hence when you go online they are not available - someone has used them as a mechanism for saving the online blocks from CPU blocks folder at various times.