HMI delta and VFD LS control

wadi2000

Hello

I have delta HMI and i want to control VFD LS SV-iG5A , i want to use MODBUS and control the inverter directlly from HMI. I did the control with DELTA inverter and every thing was ok
. But i wanted to do that with LS inverter but some problems , i dont know why there is no control.
All procedures i did with to communicate with LS from HMI delta as bellow :

At HMI editor

from Communication Setting

COM2 ----> Link2 -----> Controller (Delta Controller RTU)

and made buttons for stop and forwordrun and reverserun and numeric input

and at VFD i changed some parameters
drv =3
Frq=7
I59=0
I61=3
I65=1

i did all and communication was ok and no problem, but the problem when i want to put frequency input it not be acceptable and gives me default value 5057 and when i press foreword or reverse inverter can not take any response but there is no any error in HMI
If anyone made control with HMI and LS inverter type tell me how he did.