Powerflex 753 2262D-2R I/O

mylespetro

Hey everyone,

Ran into something strange today, we have a drive with a 2262D-2R I/O module in port 4, and we were checking the digital I/O and we were experiencing anomalies with a N.O. fault reset button. We weren't getting any inputs in the Digital In Sts screen when we pushed it, so we measured voltage across and it was reading 0.5V when it was not pushed (open) and measured 120VAC when we pushed it (closed). We pulled the wire off of the drive side of the button, and we can physically see it going into the Di4 terminal. We measured it to ground and we were getting 120VAC coming out of Di4. Is there some kind of parameter or jumper that would cause this? I've never seen anything happen like that before. My first though was some kind of sinking/sourcing setting, but I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Disregard, was an easy fix. After thinking about it for a second I thought the Di Common might not be wired to neutral so I ran out to check in the field and that was the case.