OT: AD Website.

testsubject

I am just checking to make sure my ISP hasn't done something weird. Has anyone else noticed that the AD Website and forum has been down for the past 3 days?

Bob

I access it all day from out intranet and also from home every evening, have not seen a problem

Andy

You are right! It is our ISP, ATT but it just went down this morning. Not sure what is going on but it should be corrected by 12:00 or so today.

Sorry about this,
Andy

I havent posted on the AD fourm in a very long time. I seem to keep losing my cookies/login for the AD forum, and cant remember my password.

I had trouble getting on with my stored bookmark this afternoon.

Googled on "automationdirect" and selected the first link and I was in so I could place an order.

Not sure if others are having a "bookmark" issue as my bookmark is still broke. Maybe the webmaster did something down in Georgia.

Sorry for the problem, seems like a mis-spelled domain was supposed to be removed but the correct one got it instead by mistake.

Andy