Proficy Machine Edition Crashing Issues

DNapier

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I’m having with some old GE gear.
We are using some GE 90\70 at two of our plants with proficy machine edition for programming.

Editing logic is fine in the program but as soon as you try to go into the configuration of the individual hardware cards the software crashes and closes.

We seem to be able to access the PAC system hardware config fine but not the 90/70.

Dos anyway heard of this before or know a solution?

thanks in advance

Similar Topics

I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am still a beginner with PLCs and I have never worked with GE PLCs before so looking for some help. I am using GE Proficy Machine Edition...
Replies
Views
hey i am new to PME proficy-machine-edition-9-70-emerson, can anyone please help me in knowing how to install a crack version. usually i used to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download version 9.8 of G.E.'s proficy machine edition, does anyone have a link to a download site?
Replies
Views
Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom