what type of instrumentation is considered Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog In..

Baja1

Within a Chemical/Process Plant what type of instrumentation is considered Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog Input or Analog Output? Where would this type of explanation be online?

Mickey, thanks for the link and info. I was also trying to find an explanation and list process controls instrumentation and whether for example a flow transmitter is a DI, DO, AI or AO? As well for pressure transmitters, control valves, etc.

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
I have an AB micro820 analog inputs takes word datatype to scale my input to 0-100% , i need to know the word datatype range does anyone knows...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone came across issue with Kepware or Linkmaster not returning correct values (Unknown Quality) for some tags From OPC DA Client...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom