HMI datalogging to USB from CF port (or remote CF port)

strantor

My Omron NS15 HMI saves tend plot data in *.CSV files, but only to Compact Flash cards, not USB (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong). I do not want the operator to have to open up the display panel to retrieve the CF card from the back of the HMI. I'm looking for an on-device Compact Flash to USB adapter; something with a CF-interface on the front end that plugs into the HMI's CF port, and a female USB port on the back end, to which you could insert a USB thumb drive (or in my case, a USB extension to panel mount USB port, where thumb drive will be plugged in).

Does such a thing exist? All I can find on the web are inversions of what I need; remove the flash card, insert into device, plug device into PC USB port.

Failing that, does anybody know where I can find a panel-mount Compact Flash port with extension cable?