s7 200 plc data blok

syed

S
hi friends i did my first plc programme.i was tested in the lab.it was working perfectly.but i installed in the m/c the it is not responsing as per programme.i used TD200 HMI .again i down load programme.it is working perfectly.is there any chances to corrept data blok

Welcome to the real world of plc programmers.
>It works in the lab perfectly but not in the machine<

Very unlikely to be corrupted data, more like unexpected actions from the machine.
If you know a programmer that gets it right first time everytime
let me know, I will hire him.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
Hello all, PLC-programming noob here. I have multiple clients accessing some data on my Siemens S7 1211C PLC; some OPC clients and some direct...
Replies
Views
Need to create some Logging on a PC from my Siemens ET200SP PLC. Running TIA Portal Ver 14 SP1 Anyone any experience of how to go about this...
Replies
Views
So I'm working on writing my first PLC program, and I don't really understand the PLC memory / data files. I see the various things like Integer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to work with recipes. So I have to transfer the recipe data records from storage medium of TP177B to S7 226 plc. When I use "Set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom