Softlogix 5

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know why Rockwell dropped the Softlogix 5 line? Softlogix 5000 is still available but it seems SL5 died with Win2K.

We have a few installs out there where PCs running the plant are having issues and the only way to get SL5 running is on another Win2K machine. Try convincing customers that migrated to SL5 less than 10 years ago that now they must migrate ( $$$ ) to another platform.

Similar Topics

OK, so I am running into an interesting issue. I just setup SoftLogix v23 on a system for testing, along with Studio 5000 v23. SoftLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello I have an emulator SoftLogix on VM1 and running FTView ME on VM2. I am trying to link the two by setting up a short cut inside FTView but...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net! I am having an issue where I can't change the controller on a project to 1789. It just isn't on the list. Can someone guide me...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Need help with Solft Logix 5800. I successfully downloaded my program in slot 2 controller and slot 1 controller. But my Slot 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Good day! I'm having a problem uninstalling the SoftLogix 5800. I can't remove the unknown module. See below image or attached image...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom