FTView Studio Slow Tag Browser

mjp123gp

I'm working on a new project now and everytime I open the tag browser from an objects properties box to assign a tag, it the whole program freezes up for about 30 seconds. I've tried rebooting PC but that didn't help. I remember seeing something about harmony files causing FTV issues a while back but I can't remember the specifics of it. Has anyone else seen this> I'm running FTV 10

I get the same, never got to the bottom of it. All I do it click away from the Tag Browser window and then back and it works.

Me too...

...Tag browser useless to me.

Would want to blame my new computer, my new OS Windows10, my corporate IS/IT security policy.

My current system will train me to NOT use the tag browser but to hand type tags between the path punctuation and end brackets.

Would want to blame my new computer, my new OS Windows10, my corporate IS/IT security policy.

My current system will train me to NOT use the tag browser but to hand type tags between the path punctuation and end brackets.

Or, switch to Ignition!

The FTView tag browser has always been garbage. I never use it. The only compliment I can give it is that it's better than RSView32's whole tag system.