GX Developer Newbie Help

LSPort

I am attempting to use GX Developer with a Q06 CPU, for the first time.
I am attempting to mirror a pre-existing 0-10v analogue output channel used to control a VFD to another separate channel for another secondary machine.
The card is part of an existing running system and is a Mitsubishi Q68DAV card.

I have always worked on Rockwell Products and I am now realising how different these systems are…
I have checked the configuration for the Racks and I can see that the addressing range for the card I want to use is something similar to XY02A0 ( I am doing this from memory )
When I online monitor in the returning value HEX is “ 1FE ” . I think this means that the status set up for the 8 output channels is all good.

My issue is I am unable to:
A,
Find out how to display the real time values for the respective channels. I have obviously been Bradley brainwashed..
I was expecting the format to be similar to
Y02A1 Card CH1
Y02A2 Card CH2
Y02A3 Card CH3
But when I enter for example Y02A1 into any off the device monitor screen I don’t return the dynamic channel value.
What am I doing wrong ??

B,
If I figure out what I am doing wrong is it plausible to write some code which is similar to
Source Destination
[ MOV Y02A1 Data Y02A3 Data ]

Thanks in Advance.