how to setting the hardware and software in cj2m cpu31, crm21 omron plc

mustaqim90

hi..

im new in omron plc.
i have a omron plc cj2m-cpu31,cj1w-crm2, and remote terminal crt1-id16..how to setting the hardware and software setting to communication setting. now use mode communication 8 in crm21. :unsure:

tq.

before this i use mode 0, mach no. 2 in cj1w-crm21, and in crt1-id16 i set address 1 and there a no error. but i cant figure out how to use CIO address in ladder program.. when i on the switches (limit switch) i get address cio 2029. but how can i know in ladder program the address is ok.? i cant enter the address cio2029 in ladder programming.

and now i want to test using mode 8 in cr1w-crm21, mach no. 11 , crt1-id16 i set address 1, in cj2m-cpu31 i set unit no1 and node1 but it error.. the error display e4 at crm21 and the ms is blinking..

Last edited:
Use the default mode 0 - what remotes do you have? For a few remotes as long as you address them correctly on the switches it will just work. Power up the remotes first and the CRM will pick them up.
Do you only have an input block? What is the address of your CRM1? This is about the easiest remote I/O network to set up that I have seen.
If the address on the CRM is 0 - and the mode is 0 - the first input number is 2008.00 and so on.
Why did you set the machine no to 11? Lots of other cards? If the machine number is 11 and mode is 0 - the first input address will be 2118.00. The remote input block should be address 0 for this.
If machine number 2 in mode 0 the first input will be 2028.00. It is really simple.

Use the default mode 0 - what remotes do you have? For a few remotes as long as you address them correctly on the switches it will just work. Power up the remotes first and the CRM will pick them up.
Do you only have an input block? What is the address of your CRM1? This is about the easiest remote I/O network to set up that I have seen.
If the address on the CRM is 0 - and the mode is 0 - the first input number is 2008.00 and so on.
Why did you set the machine no to 11? Lots of other cards? If the machine number is 11 and mode is 0 - the first input address will be 2118.00. The remote input block should be address 0 for this.
If machine number 2 in mode 0 the first input will be 2028.00. It is really simple.

oo..oke..thank you.. i got it