Quantum Unity & Wonderware HELP

I've been trying for a very long time to get a remote facility with a Quantum 311 Unity processor to communicate with Wonderware via a SA85+ I/O server at a different location via leased telephone lines, DDS modems, and BM85 Mux.

I've been working with Schnieder tech but nothing we've tried works.

Has anyone done this before?
Are they potentially incompatible?
Are there potential timing issues?
I am on my own and not sure what to try next. I've done alot of different test but it would be too detailed to type out here.

If you are willing and able to help please post and hopefully work through.

Send me the details of your set-up and I'll see if anything jumps out at me. I'vae had problems with this in the past.

Similar Topics

we are still running quantum plcs and proworx but because it wont run on any new computers we are starting to upgrade our systems to unity. the...
Replies
Views
As part of a comprehensive site survey, I have to mobilise to a remote site (offshore). I have also been asked to take a backup of their PLCs, so...
Replies
Views
I have several Modicon Quantum 140CPU43412A controllers that I want to downgrade from Unity OS to Concept OS. I first swing at it was to use the...
Replies
Views
Has anybody replaced an old Quantum Processor with a Quantum Unity Processor? Need confirmation if the NOE module will still work or do I need a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how much memory I have available in a Quantum Unity PLC 140CPU43412AU. If you double click on the processor and go to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom