Hello,

I have a problem with the SIMATIC MP 377, when i try to boot i get this message

Code:
- Enabling update mode...
- Loading image from flash...
- No image found...
- Waiting for imageupdate...
i can't do nothing after that message.
I search in this forum and the Siemens support forum, and i now need to reset the panel with ProSave Software.

But i can't connect the panel with my actual configuration
There my actual configuration for connection
SIMATIC MP 377 <----- RJ45 CrossOver -----> WINDOWS PC

I don't know if i'm doing this right, but i can't find the IP to connect the panel.
There some way to find the IP using only the Ethernet between PC and Panel?

Thanks

You need to perform a factory reset from Prosave, which can be done via the MAC address of the MP377.

You need to perform a factory reset from Prosave, which can be done via the MAC address of the MP377.

When i set the ProSave to MP377, he ask for the IP for connection

and on the last tab, i need a file with extension img
some idea where i can get this file?

When i set the ProSave to MP377, he ask for the IP for connection

and on the last tab, i need a file with extension img
some idea where i can get this file?
The "img" file should be on the installation CD/DVD.
But.. it also installs on your hard drive when you install the software, unfortunately I don't remember the folder as I do not have a PC with the software with me.

The "img" file should be on the installation CD/DVD.
But.. it also installs on your hard drive when you install the software, unfortunately I don't remember the folder as I do not have a PC with the software with me.

i can use the "Backup" from another MP377?

I get this when i backup from another MP377
can i use the .img?
when i try to select this img file on ProSave, the ProSave crash.

Jjv7K2i1CqAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

hi you need image files.chek the mp377 folder in win cc flexible from your pc drive
best regards