About Mitsubishi fx os series plc

ermanben

hi,
i am new at the topic plc and i have been given a thesis about providing an extended input output to the plc. The problem is, first of all i couldn't even realise what is exactly meant by extended input output to the plc and second is, the machines i will work on are Mitsubishi fx os and although i searched the web, i couldn't find the datasheets of this one (free:)). I hope someone will help me i am really very inexperienced about the topic!..

you can find all manuals on www.meau.com
since you are on other side of pond, they are likely to redirect you to Japaneese site before you get to download section.
to avoid that, you can try using north american proxy such as
http://www.secure-tunnel.com/
or check the download section of www.mrplc.com
i'm not sure about your taks but it sounds like you need to expand I/O by adding more modules to PLC. not sure if FX0N supports this (probably does, i think the FX1S is the only one that doesn't).

thanks for your help. the links are really helpful.
does the thing you say 'adding more modules' mean the need for extra inputs/outputs when desired or is this a 'new' desired input or output i have to plug and design (because it is a so called digital design for me!) because i can't use the classic input and output parts to plug in my instruments?i just care about the opinion. when i read the things i wrote they seem so funny. sorry for that :(