Panasonic PLC reading TOLEDO Load Cell

sttchui

Hi

I am using below equipment, but i not very familiar using panasonic PLC,

LOAD CELL-METTLER TOLEDO
USING PANASONIC PLC FP-X 60CR
USING COM1 TO LINK WITH LOAD CELL
STARTING RECEIVE DATA AT DT100
PROBLEM IS I KEEP READING ALL KINDA DATA, THE DATA KEEP INCREASING OR CHANGING ALL THE TIMES

I WANTED TO READ REAL TIME DATA, AT THE MOMENT IT TAKE 3 SECOND TO READ THE DATA WHEN IT IS STABLE WHICH IS STORE IN DT406, THE VALUE I GETTING FROM THE DT RECEIVE DATA IS REVERSE

EG. IF LOAD CELL READ 12.5G, MY PLC READ FROM DT
DT101= S(ASCII) CAPTURE THE VALUE
DT106=21(ASCII) WEIGHT VALUE
DT107=G5(ASCII) WEIGHT VALUE

ANYONE HAVE TRY READ THE REAL TIME DATA AT USING PANASONIC PLC, ANY EXAMPLE OR HINT HOW SHOW I GET THE CORRECT READ RESPONSE FROM THE LOAD CELL

IF I USING HYPETERMINAL I WILL GET VERY STABLE READING

THANK YOU!

REGARDS

STTCHUI