mitsubishi gx developer software

monkworm

I am new to this site, I am currently learning to use gx developer software. Does anyone now where I can get easily understood information on using this software. Have programmed using AB,GE Fanuac, and a few others. Programmed using mitsubishi Medoc. Our plant beleives we should learn by ourselves our service represenitive is quite busy and since the company choose not to pay them for their valuable time they are quite hard to see personally,

monkwork,
Do you still have the installation cd?
If you do the manuals are located on it. I believe there .pdf files.
If you have any specific question please post it and we will help you. I believe once you start using GX Developer, you will see how easy it is.

Tim

Thanks Tim, I can get the installation cd. In all my haste I forgot about using what I had.
Thank you again, monkworm