Omron Program Software

lenny

I am looking for a source for old Omron program software. The product is a Sysmac Mini SP20-DT-A. I am told that the unit is not factory supported nor is the software avalible from Omron.

Ideas?

Thanks

Lenny

I don't think there was ever a software package available for this unit...

Sorry, but I think you're stuck using the handheld :(

-Eric

Wow! A software program for the mini? :cool: Thanks for the link, Jay!

And to think I fought with that handheld on the one program I had to do on a mini... Never again! :)
I think I still have an old (original) catalog for the minis... I'll try to find some info for Lenny as well

-Eric

Ok, so I am up, had my coffee and called someone who has the cable. The part number is SP10-CIF01 and it can be ordered from Omron or Omron distributers. :nodi:

Thanks folks........I'm on it. Now we can take a peek inside this machine and see if we can teach it some new tricks. :D

Omron sp20 mini cable

Hello,

I was very glad to come across your post. I am looking for the pinout of a cable that I can use for the sysmac mini sp20 plc. Would you mind using a voltmeter and pin it out for me. It would be a great help.

James

Thanks for the Omron pinout

I have been looking for that for about a year now. I have 6 of these sp20's and was about to throw them out.!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

surprising problem sp20???????

hi,
i have used the mini sp10's and sp16's and now when i come to use the mini sp20's i am confronted with this craziest problem i have ever faced. not sure if the plc has bombed cos i am facing the same problem in two different sp20's.
when i turn the power supply by turning on the key switch all the output contacts are closed. i cant beleive this. i tried this with both 110VAC output and 24Vdc output. but surprisingly when i checked for a short between the output and common i found none.
can somebody help me please!!!!!!!!
thanks,
balaji