WondweWare V10.0 Alarm Query

rick62

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just got windows 7 with wonderware running on a project, but I cannot get the alarm screen to show any current alarms- I had no issues with ww v9.0 got the alarms query to show any alarms on my screen- no problem- but cannot get v 10.0 on windows 7 to work-- any ideals out there--:

Just got windows 7 with wonderware running on a project, but I cannot get the alarm screen to show any current alarms- I had no issues with ww v9.0 got the alarms query to show any alarms on my screen- no problem- but cannot get v 10.0 on windows 7 to work-- any ideals out there--:

From version 9 to version 10, the alarm query changed. In your alarm window setup, do you have the following in the query line: \InTouch!$System

From version 9 to version 10, the alarm query changed. In your alarm window setup, do you have the following in the query line: \InTouch!$System
yes I created an alarm display from the wizard an it was already setup for
\intouch!$system in the Alarm Query- and I set up my tags also but I donot get any alarms to display on my alarm configuration screen-- ????

wonderware alarm query

got my alarms screen running ok, only thing I noticed was you have to use your pc keypad to scroll up or down to see the latest alarms. is there any thing in the setup that will allow your alarm screen to auto scroll so when you open your alarm screen you can view the latest alarms without doing in manually with your keypad- also while viewing the alarms you will be able to see them as they update- hope this makes any sense--