440C-CR30 help

DoubleJ

I need some guidance. I'm in the process of installing a CR30 with two 24v AB safety contactors. My safety program includes an E-Stop to an immediate off and 3 interlock switches to an immediate off. Two feedbacks and a reset function. My program for the CR30 works as intended except for the outputs. I have terminal 18 and 19 (set as PT) going to each contactor individually. When I power up the system the contactors do not engage and the CR30 I guess growls a little the faults out. If I unwire the contactors the safety relay works as intended and shows 24v on the outputs. I have an identical application on another machine and it works fine. I am lost on what to do. I tried using smaller AB safety relays and they work fine. I upped my power supply from a 2 amp to a 6 amp and tried that also.

I used the relays and ran 24v through them to the contactors and the contactor pulled in but gets really hot after a few minutes. Any ideas?

What's the resistance on the 700-cf coil? Last time I measured a 700-cf620 it was roughly 65 ohms. I believe the CR30 output can handle 0.5A but I always run it through a 700HPS to power my larger contactors anyways.

Not sure will have to check tomorrow. I did however try to use a 700HPS between the contactor and the CR30. Using the #18 output on the CR30. The CR30 would energize the relay. The 700-cf contactor pulled in and got extremely warm within a short period.