WonderWare project

rick62

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just added some text to my hmi display and when I go to runtime to look at my edits, I get an error -- unknown object type in GetObjectData0 512- I cannot even open the screen to view , its closes out so my main display is dead- can do no edits-- was working great until the text edits-- V10.0 never had this issue before. see attached img.

I had some issues with Wonderware also, and I always contact them, sometimes they are really helpful:

Maybe this can help you:

Priority email for Customer FIRST Members: [email protected]
Customers without a support agreement: [email protected]

In my experience they took like 2 days to answer.

You will have to recompile the application. You may follow the respective Technote "TN IT233 How to force recompile an Intouch Application"

Hope this helps to rebuild your app