Rs500 SQO File Question

Rippey574

I am reasonable familiar with with rs500 sequencers (by no means an expert) but this format of addressing the file on a SQO has me stumped..

It is addressed in this format

#N[N7:35]:0

I am use this format
#N7:35

So what has me curious is what the :0 use for?
I have been cruising the Rockwell instruction manuals and they don't seem to address it this format.

It's called "indirect addressing".
If the value of N7:35 is 7 then #N7:0, If the value of N7:35 is 10 then #N10:0
The # is an index or starting point.

"0" is just the first word of that data file.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1.....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.149....0.8cC3t8ALiJ8

Thank you! You quick explanation worked. I was able to find all the data tables this one jumps around to. The pdf went to my collections of quick references too. Now to sort out 5 tables with 165 words, there goes my weekend haha. Plus side its just bit 15 I am interested in the negative decimal should speed all this up.