Happy Holidays to all

surferb

Lifetime Supporting Member
Happy holidays! It's already Christmas here in Korea. Good luck to all going into the New Year!

Merry Christmas to all.

Where does this Happy Holiday come from, I have to admit it's one of the things that annoys. All religions have their special times, why do we change ours 'not to offend' those who do not celebrate christmas...

Who cares, let them have a good time anyway anyhow 🍻 (OK some don't drink).

But why do you see Happy Holiday everywhere, it's christmas for goodness sake.

And I'm not ashamed to say it...

Happy Christmas All and Sundry....

:)

Oh gosh - let's not open a debate like last year! I'm not ashamed to say Merry Christmas - in fact, I did say that. Nor am I too worried about offending anyone by doing so. I was trying to be polite and recognize the many Holidays that occur during this season. Must I separate the posts?

PeterW said:
Merry Christmas to all.

Where does this Happy Holiday come from, I have to admit it's one of the things that annoys. All religions have their special times, why do we change ours 'not to offend' those who do not celebrate christmas...

Who cares, let them have a good time anyway anyhow 🍻 (OK some don't drink).

But why do you see Happy Holiday everywhere, it's christmas for goodness sake.

And I'm not ashamed to say it...

Happy Christmas All and Sundry....

:)

You're late on the first count; Hanukkah has been over for almost two weeks !

But I'll join you on the Merry Christmas wishes. Keep warm, enjoy your time with your families, and maybe (just maybe) turn off the controller forums for a few hours.

Naah... somebody give me a good Modbus question !

Fair enough - Merry Christmas. I was also referring to New Years - bigger here in Asia.

No good Modbus questions coming to mind...

Eddie Willers said:
You're late on the first count; Hanukkah has been over for almost two weeks !

But I'll join you on the Merry Christmas wishes. Keep warm, enjoy your time with your families, and maybe (just maybe) turn off the controller forums for a few hours.

Naah... somebody give me a good Modbus question !

Happy holidays! It's already Christmas here in Korea. Good luck to all going into the New Year!
Same to you Surferb!! Thanks for your help, I know you helped me specifically with several good posts.

I read some of your blog a while back. Do you fight as a hobby or do you compete? I would like to hear more about this (I am a former wrestler).

Thanks again for your help and Christmas greetings.

Kyle,
No problem - I like helping out here. Which blog? I have an industrial one and personal one.

Don't think I mentioned fighting except in that thread where we were discussing websites that we frequent. I did about 8 years of competative Judo (state and national competition) and wrestled 4 years in high school including a bit of freestyle/greco. Did a little coaching too, but never followed up in college. The other post may have had to do with Muay Thai/boxing/Ju Jitsu training that I was doing. It was great fun, but I found the gym about 6 months before I had to move. They train MMA fighters. I'm way too green on my feet and far from being in the shape that it takes to compete like that. My idea of a good time is a hard workout that sometimes ends with contact sparring. Hard core for some, but a walk in the park compared to the treatment fighters got from their trainers - no thanks! I think I have the most to gain by learning to box. I got substantially better with a little practice and coaching, but I'm still horrible!

enough on that...Merry Christmas!

Kyle Grathwol said:
Same to you Surferb!! Thanks for your help, I know you helped me specifically with several good posts.

I read some of your blog a while back. Do you fight as a hobby or do you compete? I would like to hear more about this (I am a former wrestler).

Thanks again for your help and Christmas greetings.

Which blog? I have an industrial one and personal one.
I was perusing them both a while back. The pictures you posted from Korea were good pics and one of them was a guy you popped in the jaw in Muay Thai class. We will have to talk more about this later. BTW 12/29 Hughes vs. StPierre.

Merry Christmas.

I do not celebrate Christmas.
But I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
Do not open religion discussion agine.
Just respect each other tradition.