Opening project in older version

sourabh605

Hi everynoe,

I am having a plc program , made in RSLogix 16.03 version. but right now i am not having the RSLogix software 16.03.
Is there any provision to open this project in older versions.

& one more thing , if any program is saved in text format (.F5K format) how can i convert it into .ACD format.

No, I'm not aware of any way other than the original system saving it as a L5K format and trying to load it into the older version.

To convert L5K format you open the file the same way as a ACD file and then save it as a ACD file, the default format.

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anybody knew if WinCC flexible 2008 runtime can run a project created with an older version of WinCC (ie. 6.0 SP2)? Thanks, -Pete
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been pulling my hair out trying to fix this for a few days and need some advice. I have V19.01, v20.05, V21, V24, V30, V31, V32...
Replies
Views
Hi All, If i have the original project for TIA Portal V13sp1. the SoftPLC is running in V13sp1 in a 1515sp Win7 industrial PC. I was not able to...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to restore and open a project that my co-worker developed using Proficy 9.5. I only have the latest version installed which is...
Replies
Views
I have a client's project file that is in FactoryTalk 8.0. We are currently running 10.0 and when I open up the project it wants me to convert...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom