4-20 ma temp probe help

hilltop79

Hey guys , i need help trying to figire out how to set up a proper linear way to read temp from a 4-20 ma probe ,, in my gppwin for mitsubishi fx plc and fx-4ad analog modual, in my plc software i have a number that floats around 1000 at 72 degrees , im not sure i set the programing up right i just used an example #1 from the modual manual,, but d0 is the number that changes with the temp prob,, the real problem is in my hmi software i can set the offset and gain but it reads right at the temp i set it to but drifts a huge amout higher or lower the temp gets,, what is the prper way to do this,, thanks, kevin

Similar Topics

Anyone have any suggestions on good ones or websites to look? Its going to be inside.
Replies
Views
I’m looking information on the items shown in the attached pictures. I haven’t seen these temperature probes before and there isn’t any...
Replies
Views
I'm new to this rs5000 programming. I'm using a 1769-IF4 input module with a 837t temp probe and I'm not sure how to convert the 4-20ma data to...
Replies
Views
The objective: Reach about 10’ horizontally into a 1300F furnace, and pick up a 140lb rectangular container, then pull the container back out of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom