Foxboro CFT50 pulse output

95ee32069

I am relatively new to working with pulse output from flow transmitters and just need some explanation here. With the Foxboro CFT50 the pulse output can be set to total or rate. For total it ask for the number of units per pulse so it should output a pulse as the number of units accumulate to the set value. What i don't understand is when is a pulse done for rate? For rate there is the option of pulses per unit or units per pulse. what does this mean? I intend to send this pulse output to a Scadapack 350 for testing purposes.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I've got a question for the Foxboro gurus out here. Does anyone know if its possible to change the TCP/IP port for Modbus RTU...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know where I could get some training on an FCP270 system? ideally in the UK? Equally, where there is any reference manuals online?
Replies
Views
Currently waiting for Schneider Customer Support...:D ... meanwhile: Brand new ABB ACS355 with FPBA-01 Profibus DP adapter connected to a six...
Replies
Views
I have a server with Foxboro I/A. It is currently logging data. The Foxboro tech installed the following software on this machine: Matrikon OPC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with replacing 16 aging Foxboro 762CNA-AT controllers (as well as some other process displays) with something more...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom