Opening a .RSS file without RSLogix

BlackSky

Hello,
I just need to open a .RSS file on my PC, but I do not have RSLogix installed. Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
:oops::oops:

Last edited:
RSLogix 500 is required to open a *.RSS file that contains an SLC-500 or MicroLogix controller program.

A very common courtesy service here on the Forum is that if you ZIP and post the file here, somebody will unzip, open, print, and post the results in PDF format.

If you can't post it publicly, I'll even bet someone can do it for you directly.

Ron, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
And you are more than welcome if you need my support in the future.
God bless you!
:)

Greetings!

Can anyone please convert the attached files to pdf? I am trying to learn how to program a stepper motor for a project.. and this would help me alot..

Thank you in advance!