melsec fx timer question

rphillip

Hello to the list,

Can anyone give me a brief rundown on the timers used by the Mit. Melsec FX plc? I have a couple of questions in particular:

1} Are there different time values assigned to different groups
of timers,like Siemens uses. For example T1 might be a 1ms timer
while T40 might be a 100ms timer.

2) Is the k value assigned to the timer used as a coefficient of
the timer value. For instance, would k=10 assigned to a 100ms
timer give a 1 second delay?

As I haven't a manual for the FX I'm feeling my way along.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Answers to questions: Yes, and yes...

Do your brain a favor and get the manual... It will make it a WHOLE LOT easier!... :nodi:

Go HERE to download any Mitsubishi manual you need.

In the pull-downs, select "Industrial Automation", "PLC", "PLC-F", then whatever flavor PLC you're using.

beerchug

-Eric