Sample Code For Ge Fanuc Robot Interface

Davev2005

Hi all,

we starting a new project that include a Fanuc R-2000 Robot and a GE Fanuc Versamax PLC, I'm new to the GE Fanuc PLC not for the Robots.
Somebody can help me with a sample code for the plc to control the robot, we're planning to use a Proficy Machine Edition to make a PLC program.

Thank you some much!!!!
Regards
Dave

Please find attached pdf file. This robot is controlled via hard wired process IO signals. Hope you can undrstand the PLC logic in it. If you have any problems do not hesitate to ask.

Do you have any words of wisdom reguarding CompactLogix to R30iB. I would like to call robot pragrams via the PLC/PanelView. I have already installed E-net wire and plan to purchase the E-net adapter software for the robot.
Thanks.
Chuck

I recently did a FBD for Compactlogix to Fanuc robot.
And also have Ladder logic.
Let me know if you need a copy.
I am sorry, I don't know how much you know about AB<--->Fanuc.
If you need to know anything in particular certainly I can help you.

Thanks for your quick response. I'm not getting much help from our vendor on this. A copy of the PLC program would be very helpful. Email- [email protected]...
Thanks again!

Good Morning Ranjith,

Just waiting for the e-net adapter software for the robot. I will keep you posted on the progress.
Thanks again for your support.

Chuck Hamilton

Hi, im newb and i working on a similar project compactlogix and r30ib with ethernet adapter, i project to do all command via ethernet like, Start, stop, home, change prog...we can do this :confused:? i know we can map i/o on robot via rack89 !!

[email protected]

tanks

Sorry I was away for few weeks.
Please let me know if you still need help with this.
pm your email then I can send you the files.

PLC Sample program do Logix Desginer AB

Hi, Have you got some sample program to Logix Designer with configuration robot LR Mate iD200 and camera VISION?

Thnak you.