RFID & RsLogix 5000 (56-TR-8090A)

Trox

Dear All

I am currently intending to use the RFID reader/writer (56-TR-8090A) using RsLogix 5000. I have powered up the communication block (56RF-IN-IPS12) AND/OR (56RF-IN-IPD22) and the transmitter seems to be switched on.

When i search for the device in the "Discover Module" Option i am able to add the Communication Block 56RF-IN-IPS12 OR 56RF-IN-IPD22

For example i have created a new 56RF-IN-IPS12 named "RFID"

The intended commands that i should get from this variable would be like RFID:O.Run etc

but instead it doesnt give me any commands...

I cannot even find basic commands except just arrays of Data[0] to Data[180]

I need help on this topic asap

Any help would be appreciated.

In short, i have tried the instructions given in the rockwell document (56rf-um001_-en-p.pdf)

but it did not work for me

Kindly give me a step by step procedure, if possible it would be great

Thanks

Thanks

I found the mpsetup.exe, tried to install but it doesnt let me select the option of install or remove, i cant click it, its un-selectable

any thoughts?

Did you ever get anywhere with your project? I've been able to add the AOP and communicate properly with the reader/block. Have not gotten a working code for reading/writing to and from yet, and the manual either has typos or I have a corrupted version.