MotionWorks instructions executing abnormally

phuz

We are working with a MotionWorks application on a MP2300Siec controller and using v2.1 of the software. Something strange started happening last week while debugging some new code. Despite inputs not being made (prox switches), the sequence will advance to step 40 as soon as we hit the step bit, which normally would advance it one step at a time.
Not sure if we did something inadvertently in the code or not. We did confirm that absolutely nothing else is writing a '40' to the Gantry_Action_State.

Capture.jpg

Look at the help section for EN/ENO. There can be some funny stuff going on according to that, though I can't say I have ever come across it before. Your above code is a prime candidate for SFC.

Similar Topics

I need to program an old Yaskawa MP940 for use with a Sigma II Servopack. The hardware is unsupported in MotionWorks IEC. Does anyone know of...
Replies
Views
Could someone help me understand how the modbus mapping is handled for the MotionWorks IEC software? I have an existing application where I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I converted a project from MW+ Express to MW+ Pro, for the benefit of more percise control over the performance of different parts in...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to do a simple worksheet print from MotionWorks but get this error "Missing Source area" when trying to print or print preview. I...
Replies
Views
I'm self teaching myself Yaskawa's IEC MotionWorks to make some changes to an existing machine we have. The original programming was done by an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom