Questions about PLC FX Serial Communication

Arfel

#085 Libra St., Hermosa Subd., City Heights, Gener
Hello there!!!

I have a present project which is the electro-hydraulic operated crane. This crane was located at the floating dock own by one of the biggest shipyard here in our place.The main control to give good sequence of the unit is the PLC. There are two PLCs unit communicating each other, the master and slave components. With the use of link adapter (FX2-40AW) the master and slave components have a good communication. Giving data from master to slave and from slave to master and vice versa.

The problem of the unit is when time it is accidentaly shotdown during the complete running of the unit. And I found that cause is from the link adapter which means that ther is an serial communication error or the parallel link error. I directly check the wiring between two adapters and between adapter and the PLC unit if there some connections are loss. After all, I try to run again the unit but suddenly the problem is still in the process. Therfore I decide to change a new one link adapter but still the problem is the same.

I observe that the led of RXD and TXD was not ligthed after the unit shotdown.

It is true that if the setting program of both PLC are incorrect the both adapter has no comunication? If it is so, what should I do to correct the setting of the PLC? Is ther any procedure in doing this? Please give some any suggestions that can help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much and God bless.

Best regards,
Arfel