Magelis Vs Digital ProFace

MMAL

I am thinking of changing from Digital ProFace to Telemecanique Magelis HMI's.

The Magelis HMI is a "badged" ProFace HMI, and I was told that the ProFace software (GP-Pro) can be used with Magelis HMI's with the change of a Dip switch on the screen.

Can anyone tell me if this is so and what switch it is?

Digital is owned by Schneider Electric, the same company that owns Telemecanique.

To my knowledge the programming software is not compatible between the two companies (they have different firmware). I do know that there is not a DIP switch on the Magelis.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Good morning friends. . We are having a problem with one of our machines that have two HMI consoles connected to the same network. They have...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
Any regular users of the magelis range? If so, anyone have a slick way to do a common popup with a rockwell UDT? My current approach is to just...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom