Integrate Function Blocks via Visual Basic in a 1768 L43

fofoz

I have a cuestion..

Im trying to integrate some matrix operations in a Rockwell Automation 1768 L43, using Visual Basic, the idea is to use these operations in the ladder programming like functions blocks, so i can use them to integrate in the ladder programming of the predictive controller algorithm that i want to implement instead of the PID controller.

I connect to this PLC via ethernet.

Is this posible? or what other ways are to create operations and settle them as a function block for ladder programming.

Similar Topics

How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
I have HMI MP277 10" Touch and need to connect it with a S7-300 PLC on Profibus NETWORK - I am using TIA Portal V13 and tried to use the Device...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , and Happy Fathers Day , We have a lot of CEIA Metal Detectors and we would like to capture this data into our IPM Stations ...
Replies
Views
I am currently using DVP14SS PLC with DOP-B HMI in which i want to read data from 2 scanners (Honeywell Scanner & Motorola Scanner). Communication...
Replies
Views
OK fellas, I've been tasked with replacing a GE PLC with a MicroLogix 1400. The old program had a pass/fail setup written with some math...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom