connect citect to mysql

anmar86

Hello Everyone

I working in power plant and we using citect 7.20 , how we can connect citect to mysql to show some system info on website or phone app .

thanks

what have you tried? There is a whole suite of SQL functions for cicode I have used extensively in the past. There are good examples in the cicode reference docs online or in paper if you have the cicode programming reference doc.

What exactly are you having trouble with

Similar Topics

I have any trouble about connection from SQL Database server with Vijeo Citect version 7.20, I've made a database in Microsoft SQL Server, and I...
Replies
Views
Hello Expert, I am focusing on a job that will interface Modicon M340 Citect and Plc version 7.4. I have examined my PLC program which is working...
Replies
Views
Hello Expert, I am working on a project that will interface Modicon M340 Plc and Citect version 7.4. I have tested my PLC program and it is...
Replies
Views
Hello EveryOne...!!! Please Let me Know if this could be possible..!!! I want to connect twido suite 2.2 and Citect scada over local address of...
Replies
Views
I am sory because I am newbie. Can vijeo citect communicate to PLC Schneider Modicon TM221CE40R? Because I can't found it from express wizard in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom