CANNOT SEE ERRORS IN RSLOGIX 5000 Allenbradley

alive15

Hello, every time I want to make an online edit and click on the finalize button it won't finalize because there are errors in the program. However, the errors page won't pop up! I accidentally dragged the error screen off the page, but didn't think too much of it until I tried to finalize the program. I need the error page to pop up, no other options available. Thanks.

Try hitting Alt+1 a couple of times. You should see a sliver of the Error Window show up at the edge of the screen you dragged it to.

Stu....

Good memory Ash, it is indeed View>Errors. Alt+1 is a shortcut for that. I tried it on my system before giving you the advice, and it worked on my RSLogix5000. The sliver of the Window is just barely visible, but you can grab it and pull it back in.

I did a search on the AB Knowledgebase, but didn't find anything useful.

Stu.....

You can try resetting your Rs5000 by holding down shift and ctrl while you start it. Done right it will reset all the settings to 'out of box'.

Did you recently unplug a secondary monitor? I've had the error window get stuck off of the screen in nowhere land after popping my laptop out of the dock.

encontre la solucion

Trate todos loes medios y finalmente las pantallas de watch y error estaba debajo de la barra de tareas de windows de microsoft. lleva esta barra a la derecha y veras las ventanas ocultas abajo.

I have windows disappear on me. I had a program (not RLS) that a window opened to where there was not a monitor in Windows 7. You could click on the Taskbar icon and watch it grow and disappear off to the side.

I found if you have multiple monitors to go to settings and instead of changing the resolution just move the position of one monitor relative to the main monitor and Apply

Then all the open windows will move to within one or another. Then move the monitor back and Apply.

Dear PHUANCA

Welcome to the forum! While we appreciate you trying to solve a 4 year old issue, our forum is in English, that way questions/solutions may help more people. So please keep to English :)

Thank you!

To restore the Error/Search Results/Watch windows in Logix5000 as docked to the bottom of the main window run the Registry Editor and delete the values in the Layout key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rockwell Software\RSLogix 5000\DockSystem

To restore the Error/Search Results/Watch windows in Logix5000 as docked to the bottom of the main window run the Registry Editor and delete the values in the Layout key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rockwell Software\RSLogix 5000\DockSystem

This is the same as starting the software with the shift key pressed, no need to edit the registry.