Horner PLCs

parkerfw

We have a lot of the (obsolete) old style horner HE200CCU300C PLCS and would like to replace them. Does anyone know if the programs will work in any other plcs. We would really like not to have to write the programs for all of the new ones.
We are using the cscape 6.50 software.
Thanks
Fred

Very unlikely, unless they have been written using ST so you could export the source code and it is unlikely that any other manufacturer has a utility to import & convert it. The only hope you have is by upgrading to the Horner new models, even then it may be that a direct conversion cannot be made.

I would just contact Horner technical support, (https://hornerautomation.com/) tell them what you have and let them tell you what their upgrade path is. Find out if you can reuse all or part of your program. If you're satisfied with their answer and the products they offer, you can go with them. If you're not, you can shop around - but it will end up being a re-write if you go with a different vendor.