Keyence Upload Question...

Hi,
I further checked the problem and now it is discovered that the message is appeared due to "Read Protection" implemented using MEMSW $8000 command at startup of the program.
The backup tool worked even if the memory protection is used, thats why i was able to read .cod file. Now the problem is still there how to access PLC using ladder builder. The second option if it is possible to modify .cod file as per requirement and put it back to PLC......?

Regards,
Khalid Rafique

Hi,
Finally i was able to solve the problem. Simply i checked the sequence of operation of original system and rewrite the program as per operation sequence. Uploaded the new program to PLC and now its working without error.
If some one found any other solution other than rewriting the whole program then please share with us.

Regards,
Khalid Rafique

hi,
finally i was able to solve the problem. Simply i checked the sequence of operation of original system and rewrite the program as per operation sequence. Uploaded the new program to plc and now its working without error.
If some one found any other solution other than rewriting the whole program then please share with us.

Regards,
khalid rafique
If you kept the memsw the same then the program you uploaded is also read protected.

Windows calculator in scientific mode is an easy way to convert binary octal,or decimal to hex or vice versa.

Note 1:
When a read-protected program is transferred into the KV PLC it cannot

be read or modified from this PLC. Before read-protecting a program, be sure to

create a backup copy of the program.

Note 2:

When a 24-bit high-speed counter comparator is used, the ladder program

which specifies the numerical values of a 24-bit CTC is required before starting the

high-speed counter.

Note 3:

The value of MEMSW can be changed even during operation. However,

the new operation is not actually performed. The change is effective only after the

KV is turned off or stopped once and then restarted.

kv.jpg

hi
Does anybody tel me ho to change siemens td200 hmi with op320. the plc is siemens s7 200. I want to replace Td 200 hmi
Omega Automation
Sheikhupura
Muhammad Murtaza

Hi, If you know the tag address which are used with existing operator panel then it is a simple task. But if that is not the case then first you have to find out addresses and then proceed further. Try to read and understand PLC program.

Keyence PLC KV-24R

Glad it arrived safely!... :D

🍻

-Eric

Dear Eric,

I would like to know if you still have that software to backup firmware from Keyence PLC KV old series...

I fixing a machine that the old PLC burned and i could find a "new" one to replace but do not have the software installed. I have other machine that i can copy the firmware working.

Could you help with this issue?

Thanks,

Moises

Dear Eric,

I would like to know if you still have that software to backup firmware from Keyence PLC KV old series...

I fixing a machine that the old PLC burned and i could find a "new" one to replace but do not have the software installed. I have other machine that i can copy the firmware working.

Could you help with this issue?

Thanks,

Moises

Just sign up at keyence.com and download Trial KV Studio global version 10.
And the ladder program isnt the firmware of the PLC unit.